The state Govt has decided at today’s meeting to make some modifications / relaxations in the existing restrictions on the advice of the Technical Advisory Committee on Prevention of COVID-19.
Lockdown stands extended as per current rules only upto June 21
6 -10 am Essential shopping
1. There is no change in the existing guidelines for districts with high Positivity Rate in Chikkamagalur, Shimoga, Davanagere, Mysore, Chamarajanagar, Hassan, Dakshina Kannada, Bangalore, Mandya, Belagavi and Kodagu districts. And the District Collector has been empowered to take even tougher measures in consultation with the Ministers in charge.
The below Matter is not related to BELAGAVI……..
2. The Guidelines already issued by the Government in all the other districts are as follows: –
• 100% of all factories. It has allowed 50 percent to work with staff attendance. However, the garment industries accounted for around Rs. It has allowed 30 percent of staff to work with attendance.
• All required shops are extended from 6 am to 10 pm and 2 pm to 2 pm.
• All construction activities are allowed to begin. Also, there is an opportunity to open cement and steel stores.
• Parks are allowed between 5 and 10 p.m.
• Street side traders are allowed to trade from 6 am to 2 pm.
• Two passengers are allowed in auto and taxi.
• The COVID curfew will be in effect at 7pm and A’s at 5pm.
• The weekly curfew will be in effect at 7pm A on Monday nights and Monday at 5pm.
3. Other detailed guidelines will be issued separately.